Shorecliffs Golf Club Expected Course Experience
- Maximum of four golfers per group. Each golfer must have their own golf bag/clubs.
- Play ready golf and keep pace with the group in front of you at all times.
- Fix your balls marks and fill your divots.
- Rake the bunkers and re-place the rake inside the bunker parallel to the edge when finished.
- Please be aware of our neighbors and their property and nearby streets and vehicles as well as of the other golfers and guests on the course.
- Ensure the enjoyment of your round does not negatively affect anyone else’s experience.
- You are responsible to any injury to people or damage to property caused by your actions, including errant golf shots.
- All golf rates are set at the time when booked.
- Golf rounds starting within 4.5 hours of civil sunset have no expectation or assumption of finishing the entire round.
- Juniors (age 17 & under) are eligible for a $20 discount off the booked Public rate any day after 12pm. No other discounts apply.
- All golf carts are double rider for the same reservation (exceptions made for the odd-numbered golfer in single golfer and three golfer reservations). Single rider carts are available for $20/pp per cart, based on availability.
Public Tee Times
- Rates will vary based on day, date, season, time, etc.
- Booking window up to 14 days in advance. Back 9 AM booking window is 14 days in advance.
- All tee times booked through the Public 18 Hole reservation portal will be charged the rate of the reservation is booked at. No exceptions. This applies to Shorecliffs+ Members, Troon Cardholders, and any other promotion or program. Public 18 Hole reservation portal tee times will not be eligible for Member or other discounted rates.
Shorecliffs+ Tee Times
- Rates will vary based on day, date, season, time, etc.
- Booking window 7 days in advance for Regular Bookings.
- Senior (62+) Shorecliffs+ Members are eligible for a $10 discount off booked Best Available Rate Monday-Thursday for 18 Holes rounds only (not Twilight or Back 9). No other discounts apply.
- Juniors (age 17 & under) playing with a Shorecliffs+ Cardholder in their Membership reservation are eligible for a $20 discount off the booked Shorecliffs+ Member rate. No other discounts apply.
Cancellation / No Show Policy
Cancellations or reductions in golfer number from your reservation must be made 24-hours in advance of scheduled tee time. Cancellations made within the 24-hour cancellation window or reservations that fail to fully check-in are subject to a ‘No Show’ fee of the full booked rate per golfer. Cancellation, No Show, and Short Show fees will be charged automatically to the credit card used to reserve the tee time.
- Course Holidays – Holiday rate structure applies on these dates. No Senior discounts (Public or Shorecliffs+) available nor any certificates accepted.
- Wednesday, November 22 – Thursday, November 23, 2023 – Thanksgiving Holiday
- Monday, December 18, 2023 – Monday, January 1, 2024 – Christmas & New Years’ Holiday
- Monday, January 15, 2024 – Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Monday, February 19, 2024 – President’s Day
- Monday, May 27, 2024 – Memorial Day
- Thursday, July 4, 2024 – Independence Day
- Monday, September 2, 2024 – Labor Day
- Monday, November 11, 2024 – Veteran’s Day
- Wednesday, November 27–Thursday, November 28, 2024 – Thanksgiving Holiday
- Wednesday, December 18, 2024 – Wednesday, January 1, 2025 – Christmas & New Years’ Holiday
- Replays – Course replays at applicable Mon-Thurs Replay rate or Fri-Sun/Holiday Replay rate are available on same-day wait list, non-reservation play only. Replay rate is not allowed from any pre-reserved tee time, regardless of when made.
- Rental Clubs – Premium Callaway rental club sets are available. Contact the Pro Shop to reserve advance at (949) 492-1178. Every golfer is required to have their own set of golf clubs.
- Practice Areas – Practice putting and chipping areas available during normal operating hours. No driving range available.
- Course Conditions / Weather / Event Play – If desired, call the Golf Shop at (949) 492-1178 for questions about course conditions, weather impact, and/or tournament event play on your desired day before booking your tee time.
- Rain Checks or credit for play – No rain checks or credit for play will be issued for any reason unless the course cancels play. If the course cancels play, gift card credit will be issued for remaining play.
- Cart Rental – Golfers must be at least 18 years old with a valid driver’s license to rent and/or drive a golf cart. Golf carts can accommodate a maximum of 2 people and 2 golf bags. Shorecliffs pairs up golfers of the same reservation to ride together. Golfers are required to sign a Cart Rental Agreement prior to renting or being issued a golf cart.
- Minors – To use practice areas at our facility, a child must be at least five (5) years of age. To access the golf course, a child must be at least seven (7) years of age. All children at practice facilities and/or on golf course under the age of eleven (11) must be under close and constant adult supervision. No child spectator under the age of eleven (11) is permitted on the course.
- Dress Policy – Collared and/or mock neck shirts are recommended. Denim, cut-off shorts, t-shirts, and tank tops are discouraged. Shorts must be Bermuda length. Soft spikes only.
Shorecliffs Golf Club, a privately owned business operating on private property, reserves the right without notice to suspend, deactivate, or remove any person’s access to Club as well as their ability to return to Shorecliffs Golf Club if Club believes in its sole and absolute discretion that any person or their guests have violated any Club policies, or has acted improperly or inappropriately in any manner to any employee, guest, vendor, or otherwise while at Shorecliffs Golf Club in any capacity.